2014 Theme Parks at the Disneyland® Resort
Experience the magic of two enchanting theme parks – Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park – only at the Disneyland® Resort in California.
Individual Ticket Prices
GET Travel Sports is offering Specially Priced Packages and tickets exclusively for participants and their families. Specially priced packages and theme park tickets are offered only through GET Travel Sports.
Special Note: Ticket Shipping Option will be available for purchase until March 4, 2014.
Specially Priced Disneyland® Resort Tickets will be available for advance purchase until March 11, 2014 by 5:00PM PST (California Time).
|Disneyland® Resort Theme Park Ticket||
All Ages Advance Ticket* Purchase through GET Travel Sports
|Disneyland® Regular Gate Rate||
Advanced Purchase Savings from Gate Prices!**
|Disneyland® Twilight Theme Park Ticket||$66.00||Only Available with GET Travel Sports||Only Available with GET Travel Sports|
|Disneyland® One Day–One Park Theme Park Ticket||$82.00||$14.00|
|Disneyland® One Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket||$112.00||$38.00|
|Disneyland® Two Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket||$170.00||$47.00|
|Disneyland® Three Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket||$200.00||$65.00|
|Disneyland® Four Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket||$225.00||$64.00|
|Disneyland® Five Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket||$240.00||$65.00|
|Ticket Shipping (Optional, Per Address) USA
|** Savings calculated off of GET Travel Advance Purchase Ticket and Regular Disney Gate Ticket Price.|
Twilight Theme Park Ticket – Valid after 4:00 pm or 6 hours before park closes, whichever is EARLIER. Disneyland® Resort Sports Twilight Ticket (ages 3 and older) includes one admission to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park, but not both.
One Day-One Park All Day Theme Park Ticket–Disneyland® Resort1-Day Ticket (all ages 3 and older) includes one-day admission for one park only, Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park (Not both).
Park Hopper® Theme Park Tickets – Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets (ages 3 and older) included admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park on the same day, including re-entry privileges on such day. Amount of days are equal to ticket purchased and as stated on the actual ticket.
You may call our Customer Service Department and book over the phone: 888.877.4445 opt 3(8:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time)
- Ticket Pricing includes sales tax.
- Tickets can be shipped to the address noted on your invoice, and will arrive on or before March 13, 2014 for a minimum fee of $22 for all domestic shipments. If shipping is not selected on pre-purchased tickets, please be advised that the first opportunity for onsite ticket pick up will be at a to-be-determined location and schedule. Theme park tickets will not be delivered to, or left, at your hotel. Guests requesting documents to be shipped outside of the US should note that, due to various restrictions, documents cannot be shipped to all locations.
- Tickets are to be picked up on-site at the designated location unless shipping is requested.
- Tickets are not dropped off at individual guest hotels.
- Tickets are valid until December 15, 2014 or for thirteen (13) days from the date the ticket is first activated
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tickets cannot be upgraded once purchased and one day of the ticket has been used.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers may not be brought into any Disneyland® Theme Park or attraction.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours; close due to refurbishing capacity, weather or special events; and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Disneyland® Resort.
- Use of or participation in certain activities/events in the above named theme parks and attractions require the payment of additional charges.
- Tickets are not valid for special events or premium events or other activities which are separately priced for any park commencing operation after May 1, 1998.
- Tickets must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- GET Travel Sports and Events and Disney are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Ticket and Ticket Tag biometric confirmation required for entry.
- It is agreed between the owners of GET Travel Sports and Disneyland® Resort and ticket users that all claims for injury or loss arising due to incidents on Disneyland® Resort property shall be litigated in California.
- The owners of GET Travel Sports and the Disneyland® Resort shall not be liable for non-utilization of ticket components or loss of recreational opportunities due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, special or premium events or any circumstances beyond our control.
- The owners of Disneyland® Resort reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person or persons.
- The cancellations of pre purchased theme park tickets, within 2 weeks of the event date, are assessed at $25 restocking fee.
**Holiday Hours: Please note our Guest Services department will be closed for these 2014 dates:
- New Years Day: January 1st
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20th
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 26th
- Independence Day: Friday, July 4th
- Labor Day: Monday, Sep 1st
- Thanksgiving: Thursday & Friday, Nov 27th, 28th
- Christmas: Wednesday & Thursday, Dec 24th, 25th