2010 LA Marathon - Disneyland® Resort TicketsMarch 21, 2010
LA Marathon has partnered with GET Travel Sports to handle discounted Disneyland® Resort theme park tickets.
|Ticket Type||Adult Rate ($)||Gate Savings ($)||Child Rate ($)||Gate Savings ($)|
|Disneyland® Twilight Theme Park Ticket||58.00||N/A||58.00||N/A|
|Disneyland® One Day–One Park Theme Park DCA Ticket||62.00||2.00||62.00||0.00|
|Disneyland® One Day–One Park Theme Park Ticket||67.00||5.00||62.00||0.00|
|Disneyland® One Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket||89.00||8.00||84.00||3.00|
|Disneyland® Two Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket||135.00||16.00||128.00||3.00|
|Disneyland® Three Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket||171.00||33.00||161.00||13.00|
|Disneyland® Four Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket||179.00||50.00||176.00||23.00|
**Online booking will be coming soon. For assisstance, call 888.877.4445, ext. 105.Ticket Provisions (Please read the following before continuing)
- Ticket Pricing includes sales tax.
- Tickets are to be picked up on-site at the designated location unless shipping is requested.
- Tickets are not dropped off at individual guest hotels.
- Tickets are valid until December 11, 2010 or for thirteen (13) days from the date the ticket is first activated
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tickets cannot be upgraded once purchased and one day of the ticket has been used.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers may not be brought into any Disneyland® Theme Park or attraction.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours; close due to refurbishing capacity, weather or special events; and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Disneyland® Resort.
- Use of or participation in certain activities/events in the above named theme parks and attractions require the payment of additional charges.
- Tickets are not valid for special events or premium events or other activities which are separately priced for any park commencing operation after May 1, 1998.
- Tickets must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- GET Travel Sports and Events, LA Marathon and Disney are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Ticket and Ticket Tag biometric confirmation required for entry.
- It is agreed between the owners of GET Travel Sports and Events, LA Marathon and Disneyland® Resort and ticket users that all claims for injury or loss arising due to incidents on Disneyland® Resort property shall be litigated in California.
- The owners of GET Travel Sports and Events, LA Marathon and the Disneyland® Resort shall not be liable for non-utilization of ticket components or loss of recreational opportunities due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, special or premium events or any circumstances beyond our control.
- The owners of Disneyland® Resort reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person or persons.
- The cancellations of pre purchased theme park tickets, within 2 weeks of the event date, are assessed at $25 restocking fee.