Cedar Point Theme Park Tickets
GET Travel Sports is proud to be a partner with Cedar Fair Entertainment and Cedar Point Amusement Park for the Run & Ride Race. We are excited to offer Specially Priced Cedar Point Amusement Park Tickets and unique packages to the Runner participants and their families over the weekend of June 27-29, 2014.
The last day to place online orders for advance tickets for email delivery is Tuesday June 24, 2014, 5:00pm (PST).
2014 Cedar Point Amusement Park Rates
|Cedar Point Race Ticket||GET Travel Sports
Ticket Purchase Rate
All Ages Ticket*
|Cedar Point Main
Total Savings vs Main Gate Rate!*
|Single Day Admission Park Ticket||$33.00 per person||$26.99|
|Weekend Admission Park Ticket**||$55.00 per person||N/A||For this event only. Not offered to public|
|Runners Family Package Offer #1: Includes 1 Weekend Admission Park Ticket and Weekend Parking Pass||$65.00 per person||N/A||For this event only. Not offered to public|
|Runners Family Package Offer #2: Includes 1 Weekend Admission Park Ticket, and 1 Pre-Race Pasta Dinner Ticket+||$65.00 per person||N/A||For this event only. Not offered to public|
BEST VALUEPremier Run and Ride Package:
Includes 1 Weekend Parking Pass, 1 Weekend Admission Park Ticket, and 1 Pre-Race Pasta Dinner Ticket+
|$80.00 per person||N/A||For this event only. Not offered to public|
|*Prices include tax. Special Run & Ride single day admission tickets are valid for race weekend only (5pm or after on June 27, 2014 AND during all operating hours of June 28 & 29, 2014).
*GET Travel will E-mail official ticket covering purchased items to be redeemed at Cedar Point Park. Purchases are non-refundable non-replaceable if lost & non-transferable.
* Savings calculated off of GET Travel Sports Ticket Purchase Ticket vs. Cedar Point Main Gate Ticket Rate.
**Weekend Admission ticket is valid from 5pm to 10pm on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. -Packages cannot be altered
+Pre-Race Pasta Dinner Ticket for June 28th at 5:30pm
- Ticket Pricing includes sales tax. Special Run & Ride admission tickets are valid for race weekend only (5pm or after on June 27, 2014 AND during all operating hours of June 28 & 29, 2014.)
- All tickets are to be delivered electronically after full payment is received and processed.
- Due to the electronic process, charges and invoices for hotel and ticket purchases will come separately
- Complete instructions on how to use your ticket is located on your ticket voucher that includes the official Cedar Point bar code.
- Treat E-tickets like cash and keep it with you. Do not give it to anyone or throw it away as you will need it each day for parking and park admittance.
- Tickets may not be copied or resold. E-tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-replaceable if lost, stolen, or not used. NO REFUNDS – RAIN OR SHINE.
- If parking is included in your purchased package, it is 1 vehicle per day.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours; close due to refurbishing capacity, weather or special events; and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Cedar Point. For more information visit Cedar Point website https://www.cedarpoint.com/ or call (419)627-2350.
- Use of or participation in certain activities/events in the above named theme parks and attractions require the payment of additional charges.
- Tickets are not valid for other special events or premium events or other activities which are separately priced.
- Tickets must be used by the same person on any and all days. GET Travel Sports and Cedar Point Park is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
E-Ticket Terms and Conditions
**Holiday Hours: Please note our Guest Services department will be closed for these 2014 dates:
- New Years Day: January 1st
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20th
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 26th
- Independence Day: Friday, July 4th
- Labor Day: Monday, Sep 1st
- Thanksgiving: Thursday & Friday, Nov 27th, 28th
- Christmas: Wednesday & Thursday, Dec 24th, 25th